Back To Brighten - Blueberry Face Mask 50g
Carefully formulated with blueberry extract, kaolin clay, almond oil and skin favourite hyaluronic acid this Blueberry face mask offers skin hydration, reduced acne, improved skin elasticity and balanced skin complexion.
• Retains skin moisture and efficiently generate cells
• Helps reduce acne, promotes collagen production and evens out skin tone
• Promote radiant and balanced complexion
• Minimise blackheads, hormonal breakouts and congestion
Best Suited For: All skin types
How To Use:
• Apply a generous amount of Blueberry face mask with the spatula.
• Spread it into an even layer.
• Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- The product contains natural ingredients & may change color and fragrance, without losing effectiveness.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
- In case of any rashes or allergy, please consult a specialist.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual results may vary.
- For external use only. Store in a cool and dry place.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this mask irritate your skin?
You can experience a slight tingling sensation during the application of the face mask as the skin is adjusting to it but it will be gone in a few minutes.
Is it good to use face mask everyday?
Hydrating and light formulas such as cream or gel-based face masks can be used on a daily basis. But masks with exfoliating or detoxifying properties should be used once or at the most twice a week because such face masks can cause skin irritation if used on a daily basis.
Should we apply anything after using a face mask?
- One must conclude the masking routine with the application of a day/night cream or a moisturizer. This not only closes your pores but also keeps your skin hydrated. You can check out our Grape Seed Night Cream.
How are blueberries good for the skin?
Anti-aging and protection from sun damage are the top natural skin benefits one can get from blueberries. Blueberry face masks have become increasingly popular due to their natural antioxidant properties. You can try out our Blueberry face mask to get the exciting benefits of blueberries.
Can you apply one mask after another?
The application of one face mask after another is commonly known as double masking. Yes, you can apply one face mask after using another if you are targeting different areas of the skin, but remember that you don’t overdo your skin.
My face mask is drying out in the jar. What should I do? Is it getting bad?
Firstly make sure they are kept away from any direct sunlight. Keep the cap/lid of the container screwed tightly at all times. The face mask is completely fine and in usable condition. If it's dried out, add a bit of water, mix it a little with a spatula, seal it up tightly and wait for a day, it will be revived!