Why add facial serums to your skin-care routine?
Are you looking to add another step to your skin-care ritual? Well, face serums is your answer.
What exactly is a Face Serum?
Face Serums are a formulation of highly concentrated active ingredients with contrast to a basic moisturizer,( commonly hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid and Vitamin-C) used for targeting special skincare regimen. As compared to a facial moisturizer , serums have high-level of active components thus recognized for their immediate effectiveness. A serum is usually thinner than a moisturizer therefore perfect for layering or priming the skin.
Why should one use it?
Face Serums undeniably nourish your skin to the root, but they also have some visible advantages :
- Reduces the presence of dark spots and gives glowing effect: In today’s time with everyone busy in their lives, we do not realise our continuous exposure to the UV rays thus causing dull skin and discoloration (or dark spots). Face serums with glycolic acid are the most suitable for such skin types, giving a radiant look and improved skin tone.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles : Vitamin C is considered as the best and safest anti-aging component, offering a glowing and even complexion. Vitamin-C serums are also proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles thus giving one a younger skin experience.
- Prevents Skin Sagging: As we grow, our skin tends to lose elasticity and moisture. Therefore, in order to improve skin elasticity and moisture serums with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C may come in handy, as they aid in preserving skin moisture and volume. The best way to use it is by taking a few drops on your fingertips and applying gently to the problematic areas until fully absorbed .
- Managing Skin-Breakouts(acne flare): Anti-acne serums generally contain tea-tree oils, benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid etc that reduces acne formation, diminishes acne scars and soothes skin-inflammation and redness.
- Keeps Skin hydration level in Check: Face serums keep in check your skin-hydration needs, especially the ones formulated with Hyaluronic acid.
Let’s introduce you to Navah’s nourishing and luxury face serums:
Glow Getter Vitamin C Face Serum - Offers skin repair and smooth texture, thereby providing an improved skin complexion. It will also keep your skin hydrated at all times and regulate collagen production.
Skin Soul Niacinamide Face Serum - Offers pore minimization and reduced premature signs of ageing such as fine lines & wrinkles. It also has the necessary elements to fight hyperpigmentation and acne breakouts.
Key Ingredients in our face serums:
- Vitamin E – is an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage caused by UV rays, and also helps nourish your skin.
- Mulberry – Mulberry extract in facial products has proven to reduce dark spots and improves discolouration and skin-tone. It also diminishes signs of aging and keeps skin hydration in check.
- Hyaluronic acid - Diminishes visibility of fine lines and wrinkles as well as maintaining skin moisture thereby ensuring hydrated skin.
- Rosemary Leaf extract – Rosemary leaf has anti-inflammatory properties thereby ensuring reduction in acne flares, and also helps in curing skin burns thereby offering a calming effect for the skin.
Even though your skin-care routines are marginal, face serums are a must have in your routine due to their exceptional soothing qualities. Their formulation is done in such a way that it penetrates deeper into the skin than a simple moisturizer, ideal for guiding your skincare goals. Serums give your skin a rejuvenating and refreshing feel, but one must not replace moisturizers, as both of them work differently on your skin and have distinct healing and protecting properties.